After years of ground sharing with Annan AFC, we moved to Alliance Park at the start of the 2019/2020 season. A collaboration with North Lanarkshire Leisure has seen us develop the former site of Bothwellhaugh Playing Fields, into our home ground and training centre. With a capacity of 500, Alliance Park has been developed to meet SFA club License requirements and allows us the opportunity to create and develop a presence within the local community of North Lanarkshire.
The name Alliance Park was decided following an online vote, where our fans agreed that this name to be the most appropriate as our home. Alliance, not only drawing reference to the community nature of Caledonian Braves, though is also a nod to our French heritage and in particular the ‘Auld Alliance’ between France and Scotland.
We also share Alliance Park with Edusport Academy and several local boys clubs.
- Alliance Park is a place for everyone. We behave in a way that every visitor, from a small child to a 100 year old, feels safe and welcome.
- We may have opinions about a player but we never use derogatory or offensive words.
- The players and supporters of our opponents are our friends. We do not boo them when they come on to the pitch. We do not boo them when they do something good. In general we boo as little as possible.
- We may have views about the referee but we never use derogatory or offensive words.
- We always stay away from violence.