RULES FOR USE
Membership of Caledonian Braves constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms & Conditions.
Upon becoming a fan you will have unique access to premium content, a community forum with other fans, regular opinion polls and the right to vote on a number of issues relating to the direction and strategy of our club.
As a fan you agree that all decisions, votes, comments, etc are to be made in good faith and in the best interests of the club and our community. Final decisions remain at the discretion of the direction of the club.
As part of the process you will need to create an account, including a username & password. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, not misleading and relates to you. You cannot create an account or username & password using the names and information of another person or using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours), or vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. We reserve the right with or without notice to suspend or terminate any account in breach.
Specific Forum Rules
As a fan you agree not to do any of the following:
1. Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in anyway seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
2. Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libellous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
3. Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
4. Use data provided by other users for purposes other than contacting them via the Forum.
5. Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.
6. Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other Forum users or third parties, whether individuals or organisations.
7. Supply or post Content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including Content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
8. To pose as another user, third party or organisation or Our Football Club employee for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
9. To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
10. Attempt to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and other users.
11. Reframe or repurpose the Forum or any Content on it or remove or obscure any notices or advertising provided by us on the Forum.
12. Load or provide access to Content on the Forum or link to other content from the Forum, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law.
13. Make commercial posts or comment spam or attempt to disguise such spam as Content.
14. Send junk or spam email or emails or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
15. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the Forum or Content on the Forum.
Membership costs £25 per person which shall be renewed annually. Payment should be made through our app.
The credit/debit card used in connection with the membership payment is issued in your name or you are authorised to use the credit card.
If a payment card charge is declined by the fan’s payment card issuer (either for advanced authorisation or incurred charges), Caledonian Braves may suspend or terminate the fan’s membership.
Caledonian Braves may immediately suspend or terminate a fan’s membership if the fan fails to meet Caledonian Braves’ membership requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Caledonian Braves or the fan may suspend or terminate themembership at any time. Fans will only be able to obtain refunds for membership and registration fees pursuant to their rights under applicable consumer protection legislation or pursuant to Caledonian Braves’ discretion.
Membership can be terminated at any time by informing Caledonian Braves in writing at :email@example.com
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT. ALTHOUGH WE INCLUDE STRICT PROVISIONS REGARDING USER GENERATED CONTENT IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT USERS POST ON OR THROUGH OUR SITES AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, INAPPROPRIATE, OBSCENE, UNLAWFUL, INFRINGING OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE OR ILLEGAL USER GENERATED CONTENT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER ON OUR SITES OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITES OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH THEY ARE LINKED, OR ANY MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE ON OUR SITES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TWENTY FIVE POUNDS (£25.00).
CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP TERMS
Caledonian Braves may amend our terms and conditions at any time by reasonable notice, including without limitation by posting revised terms on our website at the URL www.ourfootballclub.com, which amended terms and conditions shall be binding upon you.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Scottish Law and will be interpreted in accordance with the Scottish courts. The Scottish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.